Steps to Admission
At Bear Creek Nursing Center, our staff has all the answers to your admissions questions. Additionally, we will be with you and your loved one every step of the way making sure you all feel comfortable in getting to your new room, knowing when your meals are, taking advantage of our many amenities and monitoring your personal care plan.
- First, we recommend you visit Bear Creek to tour our facility and meet our staff.
- Provide your insurance information, reason(s) for needing services and your transportation plan.
- Be prepared to ask questions about your stay with us and what you can expect while you’re here.
- Complete admissions paperwork with an admissions staff member or complete it ahead of time so there is less to do upon arrival. We recommend doing it together because this is already a difficult time.
It is highly recommended to tour a facility to see how well it meets your needs or those of a loved one. Our admissions department is here to guide you through the admissions paperwork and to help make the transition go smoother.
We accept most insurances:
- Private Pay
- Managed Care payment sources
- Many other insurances
We encourage you to stop by or contact us below to schedule an appointment for a tour.